Our Mission and Philosophy
"Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain."
~~ Mark Twain
Welcome to Good Life Coaching!
To help you get to know who I am and what I stand for, here
are some of the things I believe about life and about coaching.
- Life comes with many scary moments. You find your Fearless Self by going through the fear and coming out the other side. It takes courage, but the rewards are great. As a result of going through several scary times in my life, I now know that I can handle it. I'm no longer afraid of being afraid.
- It is my belief that we all deserve to live lives that are
happy and fulfilling. In order to do that, we need to break through
old belief systems that life is a struggle, work has to be hard
or tedious, happiness is elusive, we're victims of our circumstances,
we don't deserve it, we're not good enough, etc. I help
my clients create new, positive beliefs that empower them to
craft fun, successful lives.
- Each of us comes into this world with a unique set of gifts
and talents. It is through these gifts and talents that we can
not only bring the greatest joy into our lives, but also make
our greatest contribution. My mission is to help people live
joyful, authentic lives that reflect their passions and values.
- No dream is right or wrong, too big or too small. One of
my passions is to encourage and support
others to follow their desires and dreams despite the discouraging
messages they've received. As children, we're applauded for our
talents and steered away from the things in which we display
I strongly believe that if we feel a burning desire
to do something, there's a reason for it -- one that may not
become clear to us until years down the road. We each have unique
gifts that we bring to the world, and our desires lead us to
express those gifts. In the process, we uncover hidden talents
and develop new ones. I, personally, have found success in areas
that I was attracted to, but in which I was considered to lack
talent. If I can do it, so can you.
- We're living in a changing world where self-fulfillment and
expressing our gifts and talents -- in other words, bringing
meaning and purpose to our lives -- is becoming more important
than just acquiring wealth and status. Using the Life Purpose Process and my own life
experiences, I get great joy and reward helping other people
find their way into a new, more enjoyable
life, to living their dreams.
- A lot of us get stuck in our past -- who we once were, what
people told us about ourselves -- and we limit what we can do
in the present and the future. By dropping the baggage of our
past and changing the old, outdated beliefs, we free ourselves
to soar into the future we dream of.
I invite you to continue exploring my web site. If you have
any questions about what you see, please feel free to contact
me at email@example.com.
Have a good life!